1.When and how you will pay your affiliates, for example;
- Scheduling – Commissions will be paid once a month via PayPal only.
- Method – Payments will be paid via PayPal. Affiliates must make sure they fill out their PayPal details in their Refersion account.
2. Any promotional methods that are not allowed, for example;
- Trademarks – Yes, the affiliate can use our logo and assets, but may not make any changes and/or edits.
- Offer Placement – The affiliate may not post our offers on a coupon website, on Your Super Facebook or Instagram page or in any ads we may be running on social medias prior permission.
3. Policy towards self-dealing, for example;
- Friends and Family – Yes affiliates are credited for commissions when relatives purchase through an offer.
- Affiliate Using Their Own Offer – Affiliates are not allowed to refer themselves. There will be no commission given on your own accounts. There is no limit of commission per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple accounts, then you will receive a commission on every order.
4. Any products/product categories that are excluded from your program, for example;
- Product Types – Commissions are not offered on wholesale products for physicians or nurses